Loans of specimens are available to qualified scientists wishing to examine our material. Request for loans should be made to the Museum Director by US mail, e-mail, fax, or telephone. The following conditions apply to all loans unless other arrangements are made with the Museum Director.
- Acknowledge receipt of loan.
- Loan period is generally two years.
- Return all type specimens and at least the 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc., specimens or pairs of all species unless otherwise authorized by the Museum Director.
- Return all primary types by registered mail.
- Place determination labels on each specimen or lead specimen of a series.
- Provide label data from all retained specimens.
- Provide an electronic file of identifications.
- We request that acknowledgment of the Wilbur R. Enns Entomology Museum, University of Missouri beincluded in any manuscript based in whole or part on these specimens.
Send the Museum Director a copy of each manuscript based in whole or part on these specimens.
For additional information, please contact Kris Simpson at (573) 882-2410 or email at email@example.com.